'Real Will Make An Offer For Argentina Star'

Limit spam here. I know it can be easy to go off topic when discussing the NFL. You should discuss potential trades within your teams, potential NFL prospective, and flame each other for being bad at drafting. There is a lot to discuss, my, is there a lot to discuss...
BoySmile

Post by BoySmile » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:10 am

LaLiga giants Real Madrid are believed to be closing in on sbo bz sbobet a deal for an Argentina international, who was also reportedly a target for FC Barcelona.The agent of River Plate star Exequil Palacios, Renato Corsi, has confirmed that Los Blancos are set to make an offer for the attacker in the next few days.Palacios played a starring role as River claimed the Copa Libertadores last month, with the second leg of the sbo bz sbobet final taking place at the Santiago Bernabeu.Should a deal be finalised, Palacios is only expected to join the Madrid outfit from next season."The leaders of River got together with Real Madrid in Abu Dhabi," Corsi told La Oral Deportiva de Radio Rivadavia."In sbo bz sbobet the coming days there will be a formal offer and the operation is quite advanced."The family, Exequiel and I want him to go in June and Real Madrid don't have a problem with him staying at River until then.""Real Madrid want him and supposedly River will sell. They agree, so between Monday and Tuesday the formal proposal will be presented."