Report: Barca Meet With World Cup Winner's Agent

Limit spam here. I know it can be easy to go off topic when discussing the NFL. You should discuss potential trades within your teams, potential NFL prospective, and flame each other for being bad at drafting. There is a lot to discuss, my, is there a lot to discuss...
BoySmile

Report: Barca Meet With World Cup Winner's Agent

Post by BoySmile » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:31 am

LaLiga giants FC Barcelona have reportedly met เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ with the agent of a French World Cup winner over a possible move.According to Italian journalist Gianluca Di Marzio, the Catalan giants have met with the representatives of Stuttgart and France international Benjamin Pavard.Barca have already brought in Murillo on loan for the rest of the season due to their injury worries at the back, but they are believed to be looking at the 22-year-old, who was also เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ linked with Bayern Munich and Napoli.Bayern were heavily linked with a move for the right full-back, but the player recently came out to deny that he signed with the Bundesliga giants."I’ve not signed anything with Bayern,” full-back told Le Parisien. last month.“The interest of such a club เล่น บอล ออนไลน์ makes me happy, but I’m focused on Stuttgart today. I don’t think about the summer.”Pavard is primarily used a full-back, but he has been playing in a back-three Stuttgart in the Bunesliga this season.