Man City perfect place for Phil Foden, says Craig Bellamy

Limit spam here. I know it can be easy to go off topic when discussing the NFL. You should discuss potential trades within your teams, potential NFL prospective, and flame each other for being bad at drafting. There is a lot to discuss, my, is there a lot to discuss...
chanoudom

Post by chanoudom » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:08 am

Craig Bellamy says Manchester City is the perfect place for Phil Foden to continue his development after the youngster played 90 minutes of the 2-1 Champions League win over Hoffenheim. sb0bet Foden's chances have been limited this season but earlier this week he signed a long-term contract extension, keeping him at the club until 2024. Bellamy believes the England U21 international has made the right choice even though he says Foden may have to remain patient. "He is definitely, at younger age groups, one of England's best players coming through and you want to see him get game time. You don't want to see his development get stalled," said Bellamy.

"But I actually believe he's at the right club. sb0bet He's definitely with the right manager. He is getting game time, he is involved with the squad. He isn't maybe getting enough games but he's 18. "How many 18-year-olds, at the level Manchester City are this present moment, are really getting regular game time, breaking into their teams? "You always get the odd one, the odd two exceptions. You know [Lionel] Messi can go in and hold down his position but these are once-in-a-lifetime types of players."I do believe he has a future at Manchester City, with the players he's training with and the manager.

"He's going to learn so much and actually I do believe he's going to come through the Man City ranks, get more game time as the season goes on. I wouldn't say next year, I'd say the year after he'd be looking to hopefully establish himself in the first team." Foden has made 12 appearances this season but been restricted to just 442 minutes in total, his main involvement coming in the Carabao Cup.However, with City already qualified for the last 16 of the Champions League, manager Pep Guardiola was happy to throw him in against Hoffenheim and was rewarded with an excellent display. sb0bet Foden was one of City's best players in the second half and had a left-foot volley well saved by Oliver Baumann. "He's going to help us a lot to be a better team," said Guardiola earlier this week.
Thots

Man City perfect place for Phil Foden says Craig Bellamy

Post by Thots » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:51 am

I have a number of the Grenadier skeletal mammoths but they are missing various bits -- catapault, bits of the howdah, crew, etc. Can I get "bits" from Mirliton?
Attachments
129.gif
129.gif (3.54 KiB) Viewed 62 times
3D моделирование в Автокад https://drawing-portal.com/video-lesson ... ad-3d.html
chanoudom

Old Firm referee John Beaton contacts police after receiving threats

Post by chanoudom » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:57 am

Old Firm referee John Beaton contacts police after receiving threats

Referee John Beaton has contacted police after being targeted sbobet789 with threatening messages online in the wake of last weekend's Old Firm clash. The official has found himself at the centre of controversy after allowing Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos to escape punishment during the Ibrox side's victory over rivals Celtic.Parkhead chiefs have called on the Fifa-listed referee to explain why he did not take action against the Colombian after his involvement in three incidents with three Hoops players.

Beaton has now been forced to contact Police Scotland after his work mobile phone number was leaked on social media.The official has been subjected to dozens of threatening and abusive messages and he is now waiting to speak to officers.Celtic, meanwhile, have also requested a meeting with Scottish Football Association chief executive Ian Maxwell sbobet789 after compliance officer Clare Whyte decided against taking retrospective action against Morelos.Rangers' top scorer appeared to kick out at Celtic captain Scott Brown, stand on Anthony Ralston and flick out his hand at Ryan Christie's groin area during the victory on December 29, which took Steven Gerrard's team level on points with the Scottish Premiership champions.

However, Whyte was unable to take any further action after Beaton confirmed he saw all three incidents in their entirety during the game.Celtic released a statement which expressed surprise at the decision and sbobet789 will look to meet with Maxwell and the SFA's head of refereeing, John Fleming.The statement read: "Celtic Football Club is surprised that there will be no disciplinary action taken by the Scottish FA regarding the incidents during the match on December 29, which have been widely addressed in the media.